Monday, June 30, 2014

Pop It up Sneak peeks part 2

Hello my crafty friends! We have shown you sneak peeks of the new Pop It Ups Collection. Guess what ???? That was not everything!  There are even more amazing designs being released. Here is one that was made using the new Lorna Label Pop Up die.


I have glittered Chilly with Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter. The Lorna Label has so much room to add images and scenes. Here I have stamped the ice on acetate and covered in glossy accents. I have also combines the Agatha Edges as well as the snowflake from the All Seasons tree. Have you spotted another new die? The other snowflakes are from the new Circle Pull card die.  

Supplies: 

    





 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to know how made ice blocks. What stamp did you use? I have been all over the internet looking and no luck.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...