Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge


Hello everyone! Well a new weekly challenge has begun at The Stamping Chef.  The current challenge is Anything Goes! 

For this project I used the new Katie Label Accordion die (available in mid-July).  I have colored up an image called Alyce( Special Celebration Image). This cute little image has been colored up with my next generation Spectrum Noir markers. And here is my finished card ... 


Here is a close up of the image. She was such a blast to color up.





The colors used: 
Hair: GT1 GT2, GT3, BT4
Skin: FS2, FS5, FS9
Purple: HB1, HB2, HB3, LV3
Blue:IB1, IB2, IB3, BT7


I love using the Pop It Ups dies for my cards. It is a fast and fun way to add movement to your projects. On this card I added the scalloped edge fancy frame to each of the inside sides.  I used the included accessory dies to make background and frames for my sentiment. The sentiment was cut using an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die. 
I hope that this inspires you to join in on the fun here!

Other Supplies:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...