Sunday, January 10, 2016

Butterfly Pivot Screen Card

Hello my crafty friends! As you know, CHA is in full swing! The Pop It Ups line by  Karen Burniston had some new additions to the family released.   For the release, Karen created a beautiful e-Book showcasing projects from each of the designers and one project from herself. This E-Book uses  the new dies released at CHA and many of the older dies mixed in!  Check out the e-Book HERE on Karen's Blog and the best thing is, it is FREE!

Here is the screen card I created for the book using the new Barrel Basket Die, What's Up clear stamps, and a mix of older dies from the collection.


Supplies Used:
 
 




2 comments:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...