Monday, January 18, 2016

Love is in the air

Howdy my crafty peeps!

It is time for another Designer's Challenge for Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups. The theme for January  is NEW! Wide open theme using at least one of the new CHA release products.

When the new dies were released, I held demos at my LSS. While there, many people asked, were do I get inspiration from. I explained that many times, it is little things that catch my eye. Things such as sayings, color schemes, etc. After receiving these die I saw a gift bag at my local Target. That bag is the inspiration for the two cards I made for today.

Here is the bag, front and back.




For my first card, I used the Pull card die and the Hot Air Balloon Die.  For the background, I incorporated the bag itself.

When the tab is pulled, it reveals the sentiment, which is the tag from the bag.


For my second card, I used the Oval Pull card with the moving mechanism from the Rectangle Pull card.  I used the same sentiment as the first card.





When the card is open, you can see the hot air balloon fly. The sentiment inside is from a Fiskars stamp set.

Supplies:


 






 Make sure you stop by and check out the other makes by the design team members.



Thanks for stopping by!

Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...