Monday, February 14, 2022

Nuts about you

Howdy!

Today I am sharing my final Valentine’s Day card using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 


For this card, I used the Squirrel, Forrest Accessories, Gnomes, and Fitted Fishtail  die sets.  I cut and inked elements from the Forrest Accessories die set with Distress Ink. I generated a sentiment and the die cut it using the Fitted Fishtail die set.  The squirrel is holding a heart from the Gnomes die set. The size of the heart fits perfectly into the hands of the squirrel. For some finishing touches, I used the chestnut from the squirrel die set and trimmed the top converting it into an acorn.

 

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...