Sunday, February 6, 2022

Beary Love

Howdy!

Today I am sharing a Valentine’s Day card using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 


For this card, I used the Honey Bear, Fitted Hearts, Gnomes, and Heart Background die sets. Using the Heart Background die, I created a stencil, which was then used it to create my background layer. I inked over the stencil with Worn Lipstick distress ink. Using the Bear Hugs Stamp set, is stamped my sentiment and the die cut using the Fitted Hearts die set.  The Bear is holding a heart from the Gnomes die set. The size of the heart fits perfectly into the hands of the bear. For some finishing touches, I added some sequins from my stash.






Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...