Friday, December 24, 2021

Harry and Ron Sweater Christmas Cards

 Howdy my crafty peeps! 

Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made for a Harry Potter themed exchange. For this card, I used some older dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. This Winter Sweater Die from Joset is still one of my favorite dies. I can be made to look like a normal sweater or an "ugly" sweater. I this case, I made them with inspiration of the sweaters that Ron's mum made for Harry and Ron.  For the sentiment, I used dies from an older Merry Christmas and Happy New Year die sets. 


For the intended receipients, one likes Ravenclaw and the other likes Hufflepuff. I made sure to use coordinating background papers for each house and then sealed the envelopes with coordinating stickers.  I have also used a stamp from my stash to stamp Hogwarts on the envelope. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...