Thursday, December 23, 2021

Farm Animal Christmas Card

 Howdy my crafty peeps! 

Today I am sharing a little more Christmas inspiration.  This time, I am using dies from KB Riley LLC and created a slimline card.  For the front of the card, I kept it pretty simple. I have used the Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Shadow dies.






Here is the inside of the card. I have used the new Little Labels Pop-Up die set for my pop up mechanism. The characters used are from the Chicken, Pig, and Lamb die set along with the Cow and Goat Die set. In the hands of the lamb and goat, I have used elements from the Holiday Charms die set. I have also used the gnome hats which I have trimmed down to fit the height of my slim line card. 





Here is a close up of the sentiment. It was cut using letters from the Alphabet die set. 



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...