Friday, December 10, 2021

A Snowy Scene

 Howdy my crafty peeps! 


Today I am sharing one of my recent card makes.  For this card, I have decided to go with a snowy scene. Here is the front of the card. This card features dies from KB Riley. I have used the Merry Christmas Die along with it shadow layer. I have also used the Long Nature Edges and some elements from the Outdoor Scene dies. 





On the inside of the card, I have used the Garden Bench Pop-up and the Street Lantern Pop-up dies. For a place to write a message, I have used the new Labels- Crosshatch die set. What is special about the inside is the fact that it lights up. I have used the ED Lights in each of the lamp posts.



Here is the card all lit up. So much fun! 



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...